The City List
provides information about cities
. This window consists of two separate tabs: one for a list of cities and another for charts.
Open the list by clicking on City List
in the Lists
menu or by pressing [T]
- Total inhabitants: the total number of citizens on the map (the total population of all cities). Recent increase in population is shown in brackets.
The City List
tab lists every city on the map, displaying their names, population and growth factor
Sorted by: provides options on how the list is sorted.
- Name sorts the list alphabetically by city name.
- Citizens sorts the list by population.
- City Growth sorts the list by growth rate.
- ascending / descending reverses the order of the list.
Click on an item in the list to reveal more information
about that city.
The Charts tab provides information about the cities collectively.
: total population of all cities (same as Total inhabitants
- City Growth
: total combined city growth
of all cities.
: total number of cities on the map.
: total number of factories
on the map.
: total number of transport vehicles.
- City Cars
: total number of city cars.
- Pass. Ratio
: percentage of total passengers transported.
: total number passengers generated (including those who have not been transported).
- Sent Mail
: percentage of total mail delivered.
: total mail generated (including that which has not been transported).
: the number of times the storage of every factory was checked where that storage was not empty.
: the number of times the storage of every factory was checked.